With both front and rear ac controls on,I am getting cold air out of the rear and nothing out of the front.
front air doesn't work, rear air does on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- No control of air flow
- Why can't i drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly on 2004
- My car is misfiring I've changed the coils and the feul injective and also the
- How do I repair a non-working speedometer on a 2003 Kia Sedona mini-van?
- mu kia runs fine, but then just stops, will crank over but not start, let abt an
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($687 - $1,211) in Havana, IL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($429 - $559) in Clanton, AL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - $80) in Redfield, KS
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ubly, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($177 - $281) in Green Camp, OH
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($508 - $581) in Lantry, SD