With both front and rear ac controls on,I am getting cold air out of the rear and nothing out of the front.
front air doesn't work, rear air does on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Havana, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Clanton, AL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($266 - 341) in Redfield, KS
- EGR Valve Replacement ($168 - 643) in Ubly, MI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($57 - 64) in Green Camp, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($428 - 456) in Lantry, SD