Rear ac works good. When the ac is turned on in the rear, the vents in front (driver's area) put out cold air. However, when they get cold in the back and turn off the switch, only warm/hot air blows out of the driver area vents. The front switch says it is on AC Max and 60degrees, but the compressor won't kick on and the driver's area is hot. (The back can be turned on and off with no problem, they are comfortable.) Anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks
front ac on 1999 Lincoln Town Car stretch limo on 1999 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Im getting 3 codes -61318-61869-61676 ??? I haven't seen codes like this yet ?
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new