the front vacum line is hooked to crankcase but is unhooked by battery.dont know where it goes to by battery? can you tell me where it goes. thanks.
fromt for wheel drive vacum hose on 1996 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
1996 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($223 - 350) in Barnardsville, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($235 - 354) in Duncan, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($95 - 138) in Clayton, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($225 - 292) in Ewing, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($171 - 340) in Paulden, AZ
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Goshen, CT