From a sudden stop to acceluration the vehicle moves forward. Then the vehicle engages with no problem, on the freeway the vehicle runs fine. What do you think is the problem, I know a transmission problem, but what should I do?
from a sudden stop to acceleration, car transmission engage slowly then car move on 1992 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?