From a sudden stop to acceluration the vehicle moves forward. Then the vehicle engages with no problem, on the freeway the vehicle runs fine. What do you think is the problem, I know a transmission problem, but what should I do?
from a sudden stop to acceleration, car transmission engage slowly then car move on 1992 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?