From a sudden stop to acceluration the vehicle moves forward. Then the vehicle engages with no problem, on the freeway the vehicle runs fine. What do you think is the problem, I know a transmission problem, but what should I do?
from a sudden stop to acceleration, car transmission engage slowly then car move on 1992 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Squealing noise when I start up the car. sound began 3 days ago.
- what are the light bulbs in the instrument cluster
- Brakes were spongy and had little brakes.I changed the brake booster and can't
- Won't start. Is it possible that the key alarm code was lost due to new battery?
- Too much gas coming out Exhaust
1992 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - $223) in Sawyerville, IL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Allen, SD
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($221 - $311) in Cheraw, CO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($379 - $651) in East Tallassee, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($393 - $506) in Lavinia, TN
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($249 - $287) in Rhome, TX