where are the freeze plugs located
freeze plugs on 1994 Buick LeSabre
0 answersAugust 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1994 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($555 - 746) in Embarrass, WI
- Radiator Replacement ($406 - 656) in Everson, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($728 - 1,019) in Fort Buchanan, PR
- 135,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Marion, MT
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($540 - 929) in Itasca, IL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($258 - 528) in Gordo, AL