Iv replaced 3 freeze plugs and i can see three more but now the coolant is leaking from the passenger side up in the engine how many freezeplugs are in the engine and where??
freeze plugs on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answerMarch 02, 2010
1 answerSeptember 25, 2009
2 answersDecember 19, 2009
2 answersOctober 06, 2010
0 answersJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($311 - 430) in Carson, IA
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Aristes, PA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($260 - 362) in Troy, IL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Minerva, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($244 - 446) in Grygla, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($268 - 1,113) in Elk, CA