Iv replaced 3 freeze plugs and i can see three more but now the coolant is leaking from the passenger side up in the engine how many freezeplugs are in the engine and where??
freeze plugs on 1998 Ford Explorer
1 answerMarch 02, 2010
1 answerSeptember 25, 2009
2 answersDecember 19, 2009
2 answersOctober 06, 2010
0 answersJuly 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- how do I change the oil pump on a 2000 Ford 4.0L engine?
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.