near the timing cover there is a threaded hole leaking water from it, is this a freeze plug, and how do i fix it?
freeze plug problem on 1991 Honda Accord
1 answerMay 17, 2012
3 answersSeptember 10, 2013
1 answerFebruary 01, 2010
1 answerApril 11, 2010
0 answersFebruary 16, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car