what is involved in changing the freeze plug between the motor and transaxle. I have water coming out from that area
freeze plug between motor and transaxle on 1996 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1996 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Oil City, LA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($423 - 593) in Mesilla Park, NM
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Coleman, GA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($205 - 414) in Ridgewood, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($185 - 1,256) in Emmetsburg, IA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in La Monte, MO