» » »

Dodge Q&A

Ask Your Question

2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Question: frant brake hose leaking



, V8, Santa Rosa, CA, May 06, 2009, 11:02

my rubber brake hose rubber up against the frame and it has a hole in it. Front right brake. Do I replace the rubber hose, and the metal part, also not sure how to bleed these newer brakes

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    May 06, 2009, 12:11

    If you have reservations about how and what to do when it comes to brake repairs, you should take it to a shop (http://repairpal.com/repair-shops/california/santa+rosa)
    A shop will know what to replace and they should have a pressure bleeder for flushing out the brake system (which should be done every 2 years or 30,000 miles) Also. make sure the other hoses are not rubbing on anything as well.

    Flag This