it seems to grind less when you down shift. it stays in gear no problem.all other gears go in easy.How expensive is it to correct this.also if I continue to drive it how much damage am I causing. thanks o.d.
forth gear syncronizer is going bad I think. makes a little grind when going in. on 1998 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
- Some idiot put gearing oil in the clutch cylinder after changing the clutch now
- Very small amount of fuel dripping from starter.
- Engine light shows I have a bad fuel injector. Truck runs rough at idle but at 6
- Where is my fuel filter located?
- Have replaced thermostat burped the system no leaks anywhere and I still get no thermo reading or heat in the cab am replacing sensor now