While few people are happy to spend money on repairs and maintenance, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t feel good about dealing with those who do the work.
You have every right to expect a friendly business relationship, in which you pay fair market value for the work, and it’s done correctly by people you respect. Here are a few reasons I've come up with in my three years of going there as to why you should choose Foreign Affairs Auto:
1. They employ qualified professionals to carry out the repair and maintenance work.
2. Professional Customer Service either in or out of warranty situation.
3. The service department gives you options that you can choose from that will save you money? (This is a sure sign of an honest mechanic.)
4. They back/warranty the parts and labor.
5. Friendly, helpful, and not irritated by your questions.
6. They get to know you AND your vehicle inside and out, and you’ll always be able to discuss your vehicle’s health with them.
I not only use their mechanics for all my service needs (BMW and Mercedes), but I also bought (from Fred) my latest car here. Foreign Affairs Auto is a business that I have come to trust explicitly and so will you.