Ford Fusion Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Ford Fusion Hybrid
- corrosion with license plate lights, had to be replaced- ? common?
- Location of Oxygen Sensor on Ford Fusion Hybrid 2010 and location of Purge Valve
- Not switching into EV mode after warming up
- p2450 fuel vapor- containment valve stock , how to repair or replace it
- 2012 ford hybrid want to change air filter
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Ford Fusion Hybrid Problems
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0400 stored for an exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) fault. Our technicians tell us if no EGR system faults are noted, updated powertrain control module (PCM) is available which should correct this issue.
The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0442, P0456, and/or P1450. These codes are related to the EVAP system. Our technicians tell us that if no EVAP system faults are confirmed, updated software is available for the powertrain control module (PCM) which should correct this concern.
The instrument cluster (IC) may reset to its default settings when the ignition is turned off. Our technicians tell us revised IC programing is available which should correct this concern.
Ford Fusion Hybrid Questions
Need to Locate O2 sensor. Check Engine Light comes and goes Advance Auto got the code to replace the O2 sensor and Purge Valve
fuel vapor-containment valve stuck open, how to repair or replace it
CAR IS VERY SLOW IN WARMING UP SEEMS TO WARM UR THEN COOL OFF EV MOD WILL NOT WORK UNTIL ENGINE IS WARMED UP HELP ?
Ford Fusion Hybrid Recalls
The park rod guide retention pin may not have been properly installed in nineteen vehicles. These vehicles may not properly engage the transmission in the "Park" position. If this occurs and the parking brake is not set, unintended vehicle movement may result, increasing the risk of a crash. This recall is expected to begin by May 28, 2010. The Ford recall number is 10C12.
Ford has recalled certain 2010 model year Ford Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, Fusion, and Fusion Hybrid vehicles along with Mercury Mountaineer, Milan, and Milan Hybrid vehicles for an issue with the front seat backs equipped with manual recliner mechanisms. In the event of a crash, the seat back and head restraint may move rearward, increasing the risk of injury. This is due to incorrect specification in the design of the gear plate teeth on the seat back recliner. Dealers will replace the manual recliners free of charge.
Ford Fusion Hybrid Reviews
My Four Fusion Hybrid fuel milage aveage 38.5 On longer trips I get 41+ mpg. Saves me lots of money at the pump. Fun to drive and a great sound system. Lots of room I like the sync on it. Easy to check oil and other things under the hood. The heating and A/C is good but I think they should have put duct work going to the back seats to make the car heating and A/C more even in the car. Ford h...
outstanding car 60,000 miles the car has been flawless. 2010 fusion hybrid. great fuel millage best car i have ever owned! no more honda's for me. the cost of ownership is the lowest. insurance was cheap, fuel milage great, no repairs. the breaks are still like new! fit and finish is very nice. im still asked about this car by strangers in passing. do I like it? yes i say. when i test drove a ...
100000 Km and no troubles, quiet and smooth riding car, the best car I have ever owned