Ford Focus SVT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Ford Focus SVT
- If the car starts up and runs for 10 minutes and then shuts down and won't start
- Turn Signal light blinking fast
- Abs and traction control light are on since i had my altenator changed out+
- What else could be wrong? I replaced front o2 sensor and misfire in cylinder 3
- having problems adjusting new shifter cables that goes into the transmission
Ford Focus SVT Problems
An illuminated Check Engine Light could mean that the intake manifold control lever is broken. An updated intake manifold should be installed.
4th leaking housing since new. Plastic cracks or oring fails
Ford Focus SVT Questions
It won't start right back I've put a crank and cam sensor Hard to start misses in the little time that it does run
Altogether it has 21 fault codes ranging from seat belts to etc?
replaced plug and cleaned Maf sensor checked air filter no black assume PCV is ok. Runs fine except at Idle. still sputters. Same codes and O2 and misfire 3rd cylinder. What else.