Ford Focus SVT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Ford Focus SVT
- What else could be wrong? I replaced front o2 sensor and misfire in cylinder 3
- having problems adjusting new shifter cables that goes into the transmission
- my c-max is showing fault code P0741 what is the problem and how can I fix the p
- Why is my car leaking anti-freeze?
- How do you clear a check engine light code for o2 sensor?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Ford Focus SVT Problems
An illuminated Check Engine Light could mean that the intake manifold control lever is broken. An updated intake manifold should be installed.
4th leaking housing since new. Plastic cracks or oring fails
Ford Focus SVT Questions
replaced plug and cleaned Maf sensor checked air filter no black assume PCV is ok. Runs fine except at Idle. still sputters. Same codes and O2 and misfire 3rd cylinder. What else.
my son just installed the shifter cables and now it seems not grabbing any gears at all. How can he adjust the cables? he's been trying almost everything and nothing seems to work. what is he missing?
I think that the issue is to do with the transmission