Reviews for Ford F-250 Super Duty years:

Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews and Owner Comments

Ford F-250 Super DutyOwner Reviews (54 reviews)
    Visitor, Tucson, AZ, June 23, 2014 11:35
    Bought my 2002 F-250 4X4 V-10 new. Now has 74,000 mi many of which were driven with a full sized Slide in Camper in the bed. In all these 12 years the one and only issue I've had is when the passenger door lock would not respond to the remote door lock signal. That is all. No leaks, no spark plug blow outs or seizing - (knock on wood)as some folks are having. I previously had a 1998 F-250 light duty (F-150 with extra leaf spring)which was junk, so having this truck be so trouble free makes me think is all about luck of the draw. No regrets.
    Visitor, Greenville, SC, March 18, 2014 06:48
    there will never be another ford at my house a pile of junk I spend at lease 1000. a week then aaa brings it back to my home I have to much invested to trade or sale
    Visitor, Bourg, LA, March 10, 2014 11:29
    There is no firing on the number 6 cylinder, i want to know why and what's causing it to happen? Ive changed out the coil and plugs.
    Visitor, San Antonio, TX, March 07, 2014 06:19
    I have a 2002 F-250 super cab 5.4L gasoline V-8. I bought the truck used in 2007 with 125,000 miles on it. It was well maintained and miles were mostly highway as they pulled a fifth wheel trailer with it. I rebuilt the front end and replaced the shocks after 6 months of owning it. I put ceramic pads all four wheels which makes a huge difference in stopping. I now have 212,000 miles with original hoses (I know) it has no transmission problems and still has plenty of power when needed. I will never own anything but a ford truck.
    Visitor, Chehalis, WA, February 22, 2014 22:43
    Purchased with 24K on it. currently has 56K. 6.4L, Auto,4x4, FX4 Package, loaded with options. Very comfortable ride considering the hauling capacity. RH front Caliper failed/stuck at 54K, replace front caliper and pads (about 50% left on old pad, wasted). Removed DPF & Tuned, very little smoke, great sound, great performance, 18 mpg (best upgrade, the DPF was a hassle and choked engine, not to mention the engine will last much longer now.). Taking in for both front axle dust shield warranty replacements (poor design, good redesign, 60K mfg warranty covered the issue). All-in-All, this is a great truck. The interior is very comfortable and it has very good road manners for a large truck. With the DPF removed & tuned, it runs great and has outstanding performance and mileage for a large truck, worth every penny (bought used from dealer for $33K with 24K miles, saved $20K from new and have a great truck).
  • 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty
    Visitor, Kingston, GA, January 13, 2014 08:41
    Bought brand new F-350 diesel, "Dooley" double cab long bed 4x4 Platinum. Nearly every option available. Truly top of the line. After 6 mo./6400 miles, started operating at reduced capacity and Ford advised me to get it off of the road. That is where it has been since. Was informed that vehicle could not be repaired because no available parts. FMC assigned case manager and even case supervisor. But neither would ever contact me, let alone find a solution. Finally sold off the carcass at a great loss. Do yourself a favor. Steer away from FMC at all costs. If you choose to do business with this company, you do so at your own risk, and you are truly on your own.
    Visitor, Charlevoix, MI, December 29, 2013 19:03
    Ive plowed snow commercially with the 7.3 for 12 yrs.I have plowed with many trucks and none push snow or pull like this truck.I have replaced oil pan brakes and all the normal parts but this is the best truck ive ever had.biggest problem is the wire harness from engine to body.the wires in one spot look like they were kinkedand the wire corrodes and blowes apart.The insulation was not pierced.I have solderd.in new wires and it runs lole new.I now own a 2013 chevy 2500HD and I Still plow in the Ford.it is 3 TIMES THE TRUCK THE Chevy is.
  • 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty
    Visitor, Hindsboro, IL, November 03, 2013 09:52
    I have a 2011 F-250 extended cab short bed with diesel engine. I pull a 38 foot DRV Mobile Suite fifth wheel that weighs about 17,000 loaded. We have pulled the camper over 14000 miles and do not have a single complaint. We average about 11 miles per gallon while towing and around 19 when driving normally without a trailer in tow. I did have some what I call "shimmy" in the front end at around 30000 miles and took it in to Ford. They replaced the front shocks and steering stabilizer under the warranty program. This helped, but did not completely eliminate the problem. I am still running on the original tires, and will be replacing those soon, hopefully this will reduce the front end problem even more. The diesel engine is extremely powerful and the six speed transmission with the tow feature is very efficient in getting us from one destination to another. We have towed in the flat lands of Illinois to the mountains of Arizona and New Mexico and our F-250 has no problems performing her duties.
    Visitor, Las Cruces, NM, July 08, 2013 08:32
    Late model 1999 ford F250 7.3L Powerstroke turbo diesel manual 6spd(love it) Perhaps one of the best diesels ever produced. understand also International made this motor- NOT ford. they are reliable, tons of relentless power, ride like a cadillac, and are extremely insane when properly modified. I have driven many diesels old and nrw, but i will never get rid of my 7.3. People compliment it all the time when filling up. especially when i tell them i get 23mpg on the highway and 20 in town. then it goes from compliments to offers to buy! I am about to flip the odo to 200,000 and cant wait to be a proud owner of a 500,000mile+ 7.3 owner, as there are MANY out there. and i must day, it sure is fun to be faster than most on the road in a 3/4ton diesel. all they hear is a turbo whistlin dixie and all they see is tailights through a cloud of coal! Note: i also have issues with my door sensors and light but the stealership wanted way too much to fix. but thats it other than standard preventative stuff. these trucks are also pretty simple to understand and fix yourself. Call an inernational dealer for future parts/fluids since they are still upgrading and improving the almighty 7.3! Many things ford wont recommend international, who designed the motor, will promise you.
  • 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty
    Visitor, Bettendorf, IA, June 11, 2013 14:06
    For the most part we really like our truck. It does ride rough, that is what a 4x4 diesel truck rides like. The one problem we had since we bought it is the passenger seat belt locks up everytime we use it, which is by law and we have no problem with doing what the law requires in using seat belts. It will start out fine after we put it on, then any slight movement and it will lock up and any more movement will have it keep retracting till it is choking whoever sits in the front passenger seat. The driver's side does not have this problem. Since we have only our truck for transportation this is really aggravating and to us a safety issue, as we have to release it to let it roll all the way up and release again to put it on. Our fear is that it will do this and choke one of us in a accident or cause an accident cause we can't get it to release at all. Please tell us this can be fixed. We took it up to the local Ford dealer and they changed the oil, that cost us $300.00, did an inspection and said it was malfunctioning but want us to pay $450.00 to have it replaced. We talked to the original owner and he said that is one of the reasons he traded it in. To us this has been a problem since it rolled off the assembly line and is a safety feature issue that should of been recalled. Please be advised that if it in fact causes a serious injury or accident we will contact our lawyers to mitigate this issue with Ford. Sincerely; Mr. & Mrs. Loras W. Jaeger 563-209-5869
    Visitor, Oak Forest, IL, May 20, 2013 15:36
    Own a 350 & a250 superduty, both are 2008, both had #3 coil and cylinder problems at around 120,000 miles, my choice is either replace the motors or the block, what junk and a big disapointment
  • 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty
    Visitor, Johnson City, TN, May 02, 2013 08:53
    truck is great but it likes gas i am thinking about a cold air intake system has anyone tryed one on the 6.2L engine and if you have did it help the gas mileage .
  • 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty
    Visitor, North Weymouth, MA, March 26, 2013 20:34
    I have a 2011 F250 XLT Super Cab 6.2L gas 6ft bed. I bought it brand new and have been driving it since January 2011. This truck is amazing. Fuel millage is best in class. Easily feel the horse power when you step on the gas. Fast braking response. Plow with it no issues. It is a daily driver and no complaints. I've driven other trucks and this is my favorite one. My father owns a 2033 F350 Super Cab 6 ft bed and I loved driving that so much I bought this. Highly recommended truck and keeps value well.
    ledmond, Atlanta, GA, February 05, 2013 13:34
    Ordered mine new and waited 13 weeks for delivery. Would buy another one just like it but hoping I never have to since you can't get the 7.3L any more. 199,000 miles, third set of alternators on it, door/lock issues, door lock actuators, a few misc. modules here and there, now a instrument cluster. All in all, only been left on the side of the road once. Took a head on collision in a parked position from a Cadillac. Totaled the Cadillac, didn't even get to the radiator of the truck. If something hits this truck, might as well be hitting a tank, unless it is a bigger truck. Maybe $3,000 in repairs over the life of truck so far, will keep buying parts until the sheet metal rusts and falls to the ground.
    Visitor, Polson, MT, October 08, 2012 10:36
    My 08 Superduty has just over 70000 well taken care of miles. Earlier this summer I noticed a radiator leak. $1200.00 for a new radiator. Just after that repair, $350 for a new exhaust probe. Now at 73k I'm told I need new upper and lower ball joints and that my steering box is leaking badly - together another $2500.00. Not to mention that every time I touch the driver's side door handle I get a subtle electrical shock. I shouldn't have traded my 05 Silverado!
    Visitor, Mcdonough, GA, September 16, 2012 06:55
    Purchased a 2004 F-250 Super Duty Lariat crew cab in July 2009 to start hotshot hauling. The truck had one bad injector when purchased at 117,000 miles. I replaced injector, pulled a 30 foot gooseneck trailer all over the U.S. hauling freight. At 245,000 oil cooler replaced. Truck now has 356,000 without any major problems.Oil changed every 5,000 miles fuel filters at 15,000. One transmission filter change. Three alternators, one belt, one water pump, one radiator,two ICP sensors, one oil pressure sensor. I have been very pleased with the truck and it still runs as it did years ago.
    bourban57, Simi Valley, CA, September 02, 2012 18:20
    ECR cooler problems, fuel injector problems turbo problems, shimmering problems, all of these issues ford knows about, any one I talk to have had these problems, I have finally gotten a attorney, 4 of my friends have gotten there money back, so if you do not believe this post just research it and you will see, this engine, this truck should have been recalled
    againalready, Morgan, VT, August 18, 2012 04:30
    I bought it new it has 90,000 miles on it now nothing but problems here are some of the problems. Alot of electrical issues (computer,mileage adds up faster then the distance I travel, wiringharness,fuel pump twice,evap canister,4x4,altanater, exhaust manifold bolts its a v10,catalitic converter,now the starter and the motor mount is in the way to get to the upper bolt bad design. plus it only gets 10 to 12 mpg. all in all I like my truck but will think twice about another new ford this makes the 2nd new one and both have had their issuse
    web127, Wichita Falls, TX, July 14, 2012 19:41
    my 6.4 has 51.000 mil on it is very well taken care of it is a 4x4 and a great truck but it has been to dealer for exhaust temp senser problems they replaced 1 senser the first time under warrenty now they tell me its gonna cost me 379 dollars out of my pocket from my understanding these sensers are coverd under the emissions warranty for 100.000 miles
  • 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty
    Visitor, Wellington, CO, June 27, 2012 17:47
    should have bought a cummins
    Visitor, Haverhill, MA, June 15, 2012 10:10
    i bought a used f250 5.4 i have had the truck 2 years had to rebuild the trans and 4 spark plugs blow out of the eng needed to replace all 8 coilpacks now it is runing like crap again the repair place is telling me i need to have the eng rebuilt ford i will never buy angain on the exst mainafolds had to be done aswell
    Visitor, Miami, FL, January 20, 2012 14:31
    I bought my 2000 F-250 with a V-10 gas engine in 2001 with 41,000 miles. Last month I turned 356,000. I have never had a problem with the Engine, Trans, Transfer case or differential, front or back. I have done regular oil changes, many sets of tires and AC refrigerant. I would drive it to California tomorrow.....after I change the front wheel hub bearings, making a little rumble. I haven't even had to put a belt on the engine or change the coolant, or trans fluid. I love my truck!!
  • 2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty
    kmyers05, Cedar Hill, TX, January 11, 2012 16:48
    I have a F-250 2003 with a 5.4 gas engine, I bought it used this past summer. I have noticed the truck seems to seem as if it is bogging down when I'm going about 70mph. I have to keep acelerating. Now my truck will run fine for a few days and then it will die if I stop or decelerate. I've checked the fuel pressue while it was ideling and it was 30psi. But I think the fuel pump is going out. How do I determine if the fuel pump is the problem?
    Visitor, Aberdeen, MS, December 09, 2011 16:12
    2006 F250 Ford Diesel Super-Duty Crew Cab Love my truck, but need factory installed fog lights and defanitly needs more turning range. I am satisfied with my mileage. I get 18 miles in the city and 20 miles on the highway empty. It pulls a 31ft, travel trailer with ease. I get anywhere from 16-18 mpg pulling this trailer.
    Visitor, Fort Myers, FL, December 04, 2011 19:47
    I have a 2005 F-250 V8 with over 100k miles. up till last week it still drove and looked new. Now the check engine light has come on and truck is running bad, shutting down, losing power and miliage is horrible. read out states camshaft position sensor. Replaced the part and ran fine for 2 hours then check engine light came back on and it acting up again. i pulled the sensor and cleaned off and re-installed but no luck. anybody have any suggestions?
    Visitor, Aspen, CO, October 11, 2011 08:20
    I was driving my 2001 F-250 diesel crew cab while towing a U-haul cargo trailer on an Interstate highway in Louisiana Sept. 2011 and was rear-ended by a drunk driver whose estimated speed exceeded 90 m.p.h. After spinning out of control, I sustained a frontal impact with an earth embankment but my airbag did not deploy. I've received serious back, neck & head injuries. Any legal advice from similar experiences?
    Visitor, Laytonville, CA, October 06, 2011 17:47
    My 2010 F250 Super Duty has died 3 times with low fuel and wouldn't start after fuel was added. Had to get towed to dealership 3 times. First time, Dealership primed it and truck turned over. 2nd time, truck spent over a month in repair dept. had 4 clogged fuel injectors, and faulty fuel pump housing. Ford repaired. 3 time, mileage meter read 27 miles til empty when it died on the side of the highway. Now it's in the shop and I'm very curious to find out what the deal is. Not too happy with this truck, or the dealership we bought it from. I understand that it's not wise to let your fuel run low, but why do vehicles have the feature that tells you how many miles you have left if it can't be relied upon? Doesn't make sense to me.
    Visitor, Saint Marys, WV, October 01, 2011 17:09
    When I drive till the trans, gets warmed up good and I stop and shut it off for a few min, when I start up it goes in gear slow
    riverrat1, Perry, GA, September 20, 2011 03:19
    I have a 2000 Super Duty and have had good service until now. I am getting oil in my radiator, and I don't know where it's coming from. If someone has had this problem, please let me know how to fix it.
    Visitor, Fort Worth, TX, September 06, 2011 12:06
    i love my superduty crew cab 4x4 i have the 7.3 power stroke with 394,000 on it.i have put two transmissions,four sets of breaks,and set of ball joints,two waterpumnps and it still runs great and pulling power is great
    Visitor, Fort Mill, SC, May 08, 2011 15:06
    Body is solid with interior giving a real truck feel. Brakes feels very under powered to stop the weight of the truck. lights at night can be much brighter. air conditioning is under powered to cool the cab rapidly, since there are no vents in the rear. this fix came later year models
    charliewinning, Beverly Hills, CA, April 11, 2011 12:28
    good truck so far overall
    Visitor, Pasco, WA, April 06, 2011 18:35
    This is the worst truck I have ever owned in my life. Spent over $2000.00 at a reputable mechanic shop and still won't run. maf, pcm, lots of diagnoses time, and still nothing. Waste of money if you ask me.
    Visitor, Camden, NY, March 31, 2011 09:21
    I have had tihs truck for 5 years now. I bought it used with 31,000 miles on it, now has 89,900. I traded my 98 silverodo HD with 8L for it and let me tell you I'll never own another GM product again that truck cost me more /month in repairs than what my payments were and pulling power was a joke slitest upgrade it would die . I have a 14,ooo lb. fifth wheel camper and the ford with the 6.8l out pulls out performs, rides better and gets about the same fuel milage between 16-16.5 pulling about 12-13. only problem with the ford I hadt to replace the exhaust manifold bolts, ball joints once and dipstick tube. other than that awsome truck would deffenatly buy another!
    Visitor, Springfield, IL, March 08, 2011 07:24
    weak....very week, rode in my buddys duramax...wow i know what im buyin
    Visitor, Oreland, PA, February 24, 2011 17:36
    Bought my 2005 F250 Ext cab 4x4 with the 5.4 v8 new in Oct of 2004. Had a 2.5 lift put on it at 5000 miles. It has 315/70 r17 tires on it and An ARB snorkel with 8,500 lb winch up front. It just turned 27,000 miles!!! Has the same brakes and battery, although my mechanic said I was on borrowed time with the battery! Had a recall for a fuel line. Ford took care of it, no problems. The only things I do are the oil changes with Mobile 1. The ride is rough with that solid axle up front but it is super strong and works great when I pull out big stuck vehicles! Next F250 will be a crew cab. Great Truck thanks FORD!!
    Visitor, Belton, TX, February 20, 2011 18:32
    I have a 2006 F-250 Lariat FX4. It is hands down one of the best built and best running trucks i have owned, the interior is awsome everything from power pedals to power rear sliding glass FORD done it right. I have a small lift with 22" rims and 35x12.50 kumhos on it and can get 18 mpg on the highway bone stock. had one injector problem around 85000 miles but ford fixed it and know its at 96000 and running like it will get to 400000 with no problems. FANTASTIC TRUCK!
    Visitor, Orlando, FL, December 23, 2010 15:07
    worst truck I've ever owned,blown motor at 120,000 now may need another at 240,000 The dealer want touch it now. NEVER will I buy another Ford .
    Nanaz, Honokaa, HI, December 15, 2010 00:27
    I have a 2005 F-250 Super Duty . My question is about my brake pedal going all the way down to the floor . If you press on it hard, the pedal stay's , if you let a little pressure go, it will go all the way down to the floor. Please I need some advise ?
    Visitor, Dawsonville, GA, October 12, 2010 16:57
    I just bought this truck used with 133000 miles on, I took it to my mechanic to check it out anf found no problems with it and it had a clean carfax history. 2 weeks after i bought it the right front shock broke just making a turn at a normal intersection, the next week the ac compressor fell apart and now it is sputtering and blowing black smoke when accelorating from a stop light. I have had the truck for 6 weeks now and regret buying it
    Jackyabilene, Abilene, TX, September 09, 2010 17:42
    I just bought my 250 power stroke used. It is absolutley like new. Don't know what the former owner(s) used it for but it certainly wasn't for pulling loads. It truely is like new although it has 223,000 miles and 4,600 hrs on it. I have no complaints, except today I had a light come on that looked like a wrench. When I read the book it said tha it had to do with the Electronic Speed Control and that as long as the light was on it would be in the "LIMP HOME" mode. It ran perfectly, it didn't miss or have a lack of power. Soon after it came on I shut it off and let it set for 30 min's. When I restarted it the light did'n vome back on and hasn't since. What does thismeen and am I fixin' to have to spend money on it? If anyone has any answers PLEASE call or email me with the answer. I just bought it so I jave no cash to do repairs. PLEASE HELP!!!!
    tommy0605, Jasper, TX, July 07, 2010 13:52
    very good truck only recently has it developed any problems. Truck dies when windshiled wipers are turned on delay. Have replaced the usual water pump, radiator, alternator, A/C compressor. Needs ball joints, and compass/MPG display...very happy with this truck would buy another one just like it.
    Visitor, Richmond, VA, May 11, 2010 11:47
    I purchased this truck used in 2005. I like the truck. The problem i have is Ball Joints. The truck has only 136,000 miles and is on it's 4th set of Ball Joints. I think there might be a problem with design or, perhaps, the mechanics are doing something wrong. The only other problem has been the electical connection for the heater blower keeps coming undone.
    Visitor, Norman Park, GA, April 20, 2010 20:09
    We have had nothing but problems with the 2006 F-250 we have. It has been in the shop more then we have been able to drive it. I think there should be a lemon law or something on this model truck.they have replaced every injector in the truck. had to buy 2 new batteries. have took it to 2 dealer ships 13 times and still can't drive it with out it breaking down. It is broke down again and I'm sick of it, so if SOMEONE can please help with this I would greatly apperceate it. My name is Michelle Horne I have had this truck 2&half years and can't even drive it. MY # is 229-985-2708.
    Visitor, Chesapeake, VA, April 12, 2010 08:46
    Thinking about trading the truck in for a 2011 (or probably the 2012) F-250 Super Duty Diesel 4x4. However, I haven't had any big issues except for mileage related. Just before 195k I had to rebuild both alternators and replace the batteries. At 200k, the water pump gave out. I've been very happy with the truck and may just choose to keep it in the family.
    Visitor, Redondo Beach, CA, April 09, 2010 12:10
    We have an '02 F250 6.0L Larient CrewCab 4x4 in Ford's Purple/Blue. She has about 44k on the odometer and do date only minor problems. The blog comments i've read on this truck are mixed though. It seems like you either got a good one or a bad one, there were no 'in between' ones. The most common problem I have the that the silicone hose on the boost side of the turbo will blow off from time to time. Then surprise, zero power and clouds of BLACK smoke out the tailpipe. Fortunately it's an easy fix, although not very fun when the motor's hot. I think the only other issue we have is a mild 'clunk' when you accelerate from a dead stop. (rear end, tail cone, suspension...really haven't tracked it down) Power wise, I'm relatively happy. Compared to the 7.3L it's lacking but makes up for it in the MPG dept. We have a 4" lift and 35"x12.50X16.5" BFG on her and she averages 17MPG on the road at 72MPH thanks in part to the K&N air intake and the EDGE programmer. If I had it to do over again, I'd buy the exact same one. I'm not a FORD fan, but they got this one right (knock on wood). SHAWN
    flplumbob6, Naples, FL, April 05, 2010 19:42
    not terrible but could be better built. 6.0L diesel sucks
    Visitor, Red Lodge, MT, March 29, 2010 03:17
    I bought this truck new and it's a workhorse with plenty of power. I have put 66000 miles on it and considered trading. Sales at ford told me it it works keep it cause the new diesels are much less efficient than the one I own. I have the 7.3 Power stroke diesel with a 6 speed manual transmission. It misses when I start it but that clears up when the engine warms up. I am looking for the cause of this problem.
    BigDan, Sandpoint, ID, December 30, 2009 16:06
    I love this truck. I now have over 400,000 miles on my '01 Superduty Diesel and it has never failed me. Power is still great and fuel mileage with the power chip is around 20 if I stay below 65mph. I did have to have the guts replaced in the Auto Trans at about 150k. I've replaced the alternators (ambulance package so there are two) a starter and the neutral sensor along with normal maintenance and that is it. Can't buy a new one cause this one won't stop running. I may wear out the seat before anything else.
  • 2009 Ford F-250 Super Duty
    gmenfan, Bethlehem, PA, September 17, 2009 05:06
    I have this truck (actually the 2008) with the 6.8 V10. I was talked out of buying the diesel by several people because of the perceived problems and poor fuel economy of the new 6.4. The 6.8 has gobs of power, but horrible gas mileage. If I'm easy on the accelerator I get 9-10 mpg in mixed driving, I can get up to 12 on the highway if I keep the speed reasonable, and it drops down to a wallet-emptying 7-8 when I'm pulling my 6,700lb fifth wheel. Ouch. The ride is typical of a truck, and is particularly rough over sharp bumps; my previous truck was the 1/2 ton and the ride on that was much nicer. I have about 8,000 miles on my truck and overall like it very much. I love the styling and it's reasonably comfortable for a truck. The one thing I would want to improve is the fuel economy - I sometimes wish I had switched to Dodge with the Cummins Turbo Diesel.
    HenryF250, Yakima, WA, August 15, 2009 01:22
    I love my truck but have the following complaints. The seats could offer more side support. I would have like to have better headlights. The 6.0L is great, but the mileage is not what I would have expected. I get about 12 in town empty and 18-20 @ 70 empty. The truck is quiet to drive, handling is good and for a truck, the fit and finish is very good. Heat works great and the AC is good also. Transmission is great. Shifts are firm. Overall, I would buy this truck again, but with a few different options. Too bad the SORT version is available here is the US.
    MaranaDude, Marana, AZ, April 08, 2009 12:44
    This truck has a 6.8 L gas engine which gets about 12 MPG empty and 8 mpg when used to tow my 13,500 lb. fifth wheel trailer, but the power is worth it. It's also handy to haul stuff to the dump! The only problem I've had in 10 years is an overhaul of the air conditioner and problems with the electric door lock and light sensor on the passenger door.
    hemicuda, Pacifica, CA, January 16, 2009 08:48
    The diesel engine is quiet and powerful, The cab is a little small for us corn-fed fellas
    aguayo, Conroe, TX, November 23, 2008 18:30
    Truck rides better than my other car, a G-35 Infiniti. Steering is tight and bumps are absorbed without bounces being felt in the cab. Step/handle in tailgate is fabulous. Only complaint is mpg, so far with a little over 1,000 miles on the truck, its doing 12mpg. I'm hoping for an improvement as I put more miles on the truck.