Our boy got gas and drove a half block when the truck died. It turns over but wont start... It has no spark but does have fuel ... how do we trouble shoot this problem.
ford explorer no spark car wont start on 1995 Ford Explorer
2 answersFebruary 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?