Our boy got gas and drove a half block when the truck died. It turns over but wont start... It has no spark but does have fuel ... how do we trouble shoot this problem.
ford explorer no spark car wont start on 1995 Ford Explorer
2 answersFebruary 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($111 - 136) in Joliet, MT
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Cash, AR
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Dayton, VA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Carpio, ND
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 642) in Genesee, MI