i just got a 91 ford explorer. and it was slipping so i checked the fluid and it was a low so i toped it off. and now its fine if i drive it slow. but if i give it the gas. it fills like its slipping. what can i do with out paying a lot of money to fix it?
ford on 1991 Ford Explorer
3 answersAugust 05, 2013
3 answersMay 18, 2015
1 answerOctober 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.