The battery is fully charged... stranded need to start vehicle to get fixed.. need temp fix to start it is an automatic.. turns over but clicks and will not start
force start vechicle starter not working? on 2001 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
- My sequioa only runs if i have the ac on what is causing that and how do i fixit
- my car is making a squealing sound only when in reverse
2001 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Medford, OK
- 7,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Thomasville, NC
- 60,000 Mile Service ($168 - 245) in Wana, WV
- Steering Rack Replacement ($839 - 1,170) in Toyah, TX
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($218 - 282) in Leon, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($149 - 162) in Estell Manor, NJ