the first time last year Toyota replaced rugs and said the system backed up,. Today they said the hose blocked up due to debris by wipers, Daughter does clean car. They say maintenace issue and not covered under 3 year. they charging 79.00 to clean out hose, Is this a common problem. They also now say the will not replace rugs The car is just 2 years old
for the second time the a/c when working has flooded the carpets. 25000 miles on 2010 Scion tC
This week's top 10
Recent Scion tC Questions
- Will adding a cold air intake affect my warrenty?
- Can I still get parts for this car? Its been discontinued!
- How do I manage rollback?
- A/c is not blowing cold air. compressor wont come on.
- Had brake light came on while driving. Went to R&M auto repair. Replaced rear brakes. Brake light went away, but now when I brake the steering wheel shakes. Verified repair shop and they did a horrible job.