Checked both fuses under seat, 'Audio & Amp', both are good. This problem also seams to effect the rest of the audio systems in the car. The seat-belt warning tone breaks-up and is not a constant tone, as well as the turn signal warning tone. The tone break-up appears to be in sinc with the flashing of the radio clock flicker.
Follow up to Radio question below on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
0 answersJune 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986