Checked both fuses under seat, 'Audio & Amp', both are good. This problem also seams to effect the rest of the audio systems in the car. The seat-belt warning tone breaks-up and is not a constant tone, as well as the turn signal warning tone. The tone break-up appears to be in sinc with the flashing of the radio clock flicker.
Follow up to Radio question below on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
0 answersJune 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,
- What would make the car shake when it's in park? And my car has a loud noise?
- How can I find a top for the coolant surge tank. The gasket around the bottom
- What would cause wipers trunk and gas door release to stop working