Checked both fuses under seat, 'Audio & Amp', both are good. This problem also seams to effect the rest of the audio systems in the car. The seat-belt warning tone breaks-up and is not a constant tone, as well as the turn signal warning tone. The tone break-up appears to be in sinc with the flashing of the radio clock flicker.
Follow up to Radio question below on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 2002 Cadillac DeVille
0 answersJune 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($253 - $367) in Elma, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($278 - $1,201) in Martinsburg, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($93 - $144) in Short Hills, NJ
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($381 - $523) in Glen Allan, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($659 - $1,211) in Russell Springs, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Hormigueros, PR