Checked both fuses under seat, 'Audio & Amp', both are good. This problem also seams to effect the rest of the audio systems in the car. The seat-belt warning tone breaks-up and is not a constant tone, as well as the turn signal warning tone. The tone break-up appears to be in sinc with the flashing of the radio clock flicker.
Follow up to Radio question below on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
0 answersJune 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Under hood on passenger side
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but