After 3 days W/O radio and any warning chimes, (all audio related devices) started the day with a totaly dead car. No power for ANYTHING! Next step, put a meter on the main Batt cable, and await a hook to drag the vehicle out of the driveway.
Follow up to both questions below on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
0 answersMay 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 312) in Elma, NY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($308 - 485) in Martinsburg, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($93 - 144) in Short Hills, NJ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Glen Allan, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($611 - 739) in Russell Springs, KY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 89) in Hormigueros, PR