After 3 days W/O radio and any warning chimes, (all audio related devices) started the day with a totaly dead car. No power for ANYTHING! Next step, put a meter on the main Batt cable, and await a hook to drag the vehicle out of the driveway.
Follow up to both questions below on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
0 answersMay 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,