After 3 days W/O radio and any warning chimes, (all audio related devices) started the day with a totaly dead car. No power for ANYTHING! Next step, put a meter on the main Batt cable, and await a hook to drag the vehicle out of the driveway.
Follow up to both questions below on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
0 answersMay 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
- Car horn does not work, and the airbag light is indicated on the dashboard.
- idles good one time then turn off car and then don't want to idle nexttime
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
2002 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Elma, NY
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Martinsburg, NY
- Air Filter Replacement ($68 - 91) in Short Hills, NJ
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($874 - 1,192) in Glen Allan, MS
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper Replacement ($210 - 266) in Russell Springs, KY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($378 - 406) in Hormigueros, PR