After 3 days W/O radio and any warning chimes, (all audio related devices) started the day with a totaly dead car. No power for ANYTHING! Next step, put a meter on the main Batt cable, and await a hook to drag the vehicle out of the driveway.
Follow up to both questions below on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
0 answersMay 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?