After 3 days W/O radio and any warning chimes, (all audio related devices) started the day with a totaly dead car. No power for ANYTHING! Next step, put a meter on the main Batt cable, and await a hook to drag the vehicle out of the driveway.
Follow up to both questions below on 2002 Cadillac DeVille
0 answersMay 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986