Is it important to have engine light that stays on checked out when car shows no problems what so ever.
follow up on engine light on 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Problems(11)
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Repair Estimates
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Q&A(22)
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Recalls(1)
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Shops
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Questions
- how do I replace the transmission fluid in my Mercedes 2006 slk350
- electronics is shutting down when car starts /sped o /fuel gauge/indicators
- How can I open trunk when fob and inside controls won't work?
- What type screw holds the cover of the bod port
- My radio/navigation control center does not come on initially, but will fade on sometimes after driving a bit. My dealer wants to replace the entire radio head unit at a cost of over $6000. What can I do to repair this myself?
2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dale, SC
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($753 - 964) in Banning, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($427 - 558) in Montier, MO
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Ronceverte, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,248 - 1,291) in Croton On Hudson, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($363 - 1,019) in Tabor, SD