does anyone have information on whether there is a seperate fuse for the fog lamps in the sc400... checked bulbs, ok seems like no juice is coming to the lights...also checked all the fuses etc... everything is good. is there something / somewhere else in the car that may be impacting the operation of the fob lights?
fog lights on lex sc400 not working on 1995 Lexus SC400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1995 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($323 - 417) in Clarklake, MI
- 45,000 Mile Service ($239 - 358) in Findlay, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Catasauqua, PA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Waddington, NY
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($254 - 282) in Allendale, IL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Parker City, IN