is common for a flywheel to get replaced on a volvo 2001 s80 or anyother vechiel(broken teeth), how and why.
flywheel. on 2001 Volvo S80
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S80 Questions
- I had a leak inside driver side then my gauges STOPPED working most of the time
- Car will crank but will not start. Gauges on gas or not working just the CEL Will illuminate. The car will start for a few seconds and then die.
- How do you fix error code 3542 in a 1999 S80?
- How can i upgrade the gearbox software?
- what is draining my brand new battery ? Ive had two batteries same problem.
2001 Volvo S80 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Plantersville, TX
- 127,500 Mile Service ($110 - 175) in Mifflinburg, PA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($129 - 209) in Raleigh, NC
- Wheel Alignment ($70 - 89) in Athens, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($184 - 234) in Mc Ewen, TN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($149 - 303) in Olsburg, KS