I want to change the coolant myself. I think it needs to be flushed before adding new coolant. There appears to be a breakdown of the dex-cool. It is overdue on this change I admit. I had a bad experience on a Honda I had once. Is there any ports..drains,etc. that need to be opened to make sure that air is out of the cylinder heads when filling with new coolant? Also need to change the thermostat.
Flushing the coolant system and changing the coolant on 2003 Buick Century
2 answersFebruary 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?