I took my car out today and as I was pulling out I realized that whenever I turned the wheel it made an awful noise. Once I opened the hood, it became clear that power steering fluid was extremely low. There are quite a few circular spots on the concrete below my car. I'm not sure if there is a leak or not, but if there is, how much does it generally cost to fix a leak?
Fluids leaking on 2000 Honda CR-V
by sipplehe in Erie, PA on August 15, 2010
2 answersAugust 04, 2013
1 answerJune 03, 2015
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
1 answerMay 23, 2010
0 answersMarch 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 1999 crv honda drivers side door lock not working
- my driver window stop work, when engine cold can't shift or very hard shift
- Do you provide Service manual for car owners?
- Bought used 1.5 yrs. ago, said the timing belt, cylinder head, drive belts, and head cover gasket were new. I bought drive shaft, radiator, tires,oil pan gasket. Why 3 misfire codes , 69 lbs oressure on 4th cylinder if those things were new?
- Engine won't start after putting gas in my car