I took my car out today and as I was pulling out I realized that whenever I turned the wheel it made an awful noise. Once I opened the hood, it became clear that power steering fluid was extremely low. There are quite a few circular spots on the concrete below my car. I'm not sure if there is a leak or not, but if there is, how much does it generally cost to fix a leak?
Fluids leaking on 2000 Honda CR-V
2 answersAugust 04, 2013
1 answerJune 03, 2015
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
1 answerMay 23, 2010
0 answersMarch 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois
- Does a car need a complete brake line repair if a couple of rusted holes exist?