I took my car out today and as I was pulling out I realized that whenever I turned the wheel it made an awful noise. Once I opened the hood, it became clear that power steering fluid was extremely low. There are quite a few circular spots on the concrete below my car. I'm not sure if there is a leak or not, but if there is, how much does it generally cost to fix a leak?
Fluids leaking on 2000 Honda CR-V
2 answersAugust 04, 2013
1 answerJune 03, 2015
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
1 answerMay 23, 2010
0 answersMarch 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?
- 1999 crv honda drivers side door lock not working