I took my car out today and as I was pulling out I realized that whenever I turned the wheel it made an awful noise. Once I opened the hood, it became clear that power steering fluid was extremely low. There are quite a few circular spots on the concrete below my car. I'm not sure if there is a leak or not, but if there is, how much does it generally cost to fix a leak?
Fluids leaking on 2000 Honda CR-V
2 answersAugust 04, 2013
1 answerJune 03, 2015
1 answerMarch 10, 2009
1 answerMay 23, 2010
0 answersMarch 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?