Should this be an easy fix that i can do myself?
fluid leaking from on rear axle right pat drive shaft. what gasket do i need on 1996 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- it sounds like a u joint but only happens when you pull up or back up ocassionay
- Problem with my 2003 Ford F-150 4.6 L V8.
- If the test code says 420 right bank cat is bad does it mean it needs replaced
- If you get a 420 code says rigt cat.bad does it always that needs replaced
- replaced engine and it starts right up but sounds like a major vac leak and will
1996 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($306 - $442) in Argusville, ND
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($110 - $319) in Casa Blanca, NM
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sibley, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($512 - $841) in Conneaut Lake, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($248 - $384) in Ector, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($299 - $874) in Henning, MN