Should this be an easy fix that i can do myself?
fluid leaking from on rear axle right pat drive shaft. what gasket do i need on 1996 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1996 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($127 - 177) in Argusville, ND
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Casa Blanca, NM
- Brake Booster Replacement ($344 - 448) in Sibley, IL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Conneaut Lake, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($159 - 206) in Ector, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($105 - 121) in Henning, MN