I recently took my car in to a dealer for an oil change and the courtesy check I received said that there was fluid leaking around my timing belt and I should take it in to Honda for a diagnostic. What kind of problem is this? My car currently has 82,000 miles.
Fluid leak on 2007 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2007 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
2007 Honda Civic Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($39 - $67) in New Haven, CT
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in West Helena, AR
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($420 - $556) in Marysvale, UT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($204 - $302) in Dawson, IL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Burton, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($71 - $108) in Southlake, TX