I recently took my car in to a dealer for an oil change and the courtesy check I received said that there was fluid leaking around my timing belt and I should take it in to Honda for a diagnostic. What kind of problem is this? My car currently has 82,000 miles.
Fluid leak on 2007 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2007 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($425 - 874) in New Haven, CT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in West Helena, AR
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 212) in Marysvale, UT
- 37,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Dawson, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($316 - 475) in Burton, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($308 - 390) in Southlake, TX