I recently took my car in to a dealer for an oil change and the courtesy check I received said that there was fluid leaking around my timing belt and I should take it in to Honda for a diagnostic. What kind of problem is this? My car currently has 82,000 miles.
Fluid leak on 2007 Honda Civic
1 answerNovember 19, 2009
2 answersMarch 07, 2012
2 answersSeptember 24, 2012
1 answerJanuary 10, 2014
Verified for the Honda Civic20 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch