I recently took my car in to a dealer for an oil change and the courtesy check I received said that there was fluid leaking around my timing belt and I should take it in to Honda for a diagnostic. What kind of problem is this? My car currently has 82,000 miles.
Fluid leak on 2007 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic20 reports
1 answerNovember 19, 2009
Verified for the Honda Civic38 reports
2 answersMarch 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth