» » »

Chrysler Q&A

Ask Your Question

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Question: fluid



Visitor, Houston, TX, January 31, 2011, 22:04

what type of fluid goes into the transmission

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    mrtrans (see my shops), February 01, 2011, 10:26

    It will depend on what transmission type you have, but most commonly you will need Mopar ATF+4. Don't try to cheap out and buy a generic AFT+4, it won't have the right viscocity. Mopar makes it a special synthetic grade.

    Flag This