Since the snow has melted & rain has hit the mid-west, I am seeing water on the floor board. It is on the drivers side front and back and on the passengers side front also. What could be causing this?
Floor Board water intrusion on 2006 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- I'm thinking about buying a 2008 RX400h with 108,000 miles. Yes or no ?
- I recently had to replace the rear struts and mounts at my local dealership. Now the ride is much stiffer and I feel every bump. The car had a very smooth, cushy ride before this service.
- My hybrid battery is draining very fast when I have my AC on. Why? It goes from almost full to just about empty within a min. Will the hybrid battery die while driving?
- Having issues with lexus rx400h after replacing axle
- Are used Hybrids with 100,000 miles too risky to consider purchasing? Should I just make life simple and buy a non hybrid? Are there proactive measures to take for a RX400h to last 300,000 miles? Thank You!