Since the snow has melted & rain has hit the mid-west, I am seeing water on the floor board. It is on the drivers side front and back and on the passengers side front also. What could be causing this?
Floor Board water intrusion on 2006 Lexus RX400h
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX400h Questions
- My doors and sunroof unlock when it rains.
- what could make my ac cut out while driving ? works fine at first.
- MILES 105000 DRIVE HIGH TRAFFIC BATTERY GOES DOWN RECHARGES FULL TRAFFIC OVER ?
- Replaced battery and now no volume on the radio ?
- front motor mount and dogbone have been recommended at 82,000 miles, normal?
2006 Lexus RX400h Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($159 - $189) in West Medford, MA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Carlyle, IL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($162 - $251) in Mulberry, IN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($190 - $250) in Sonoita, AZ
- Horn Replacement ($96 - $105) in Capron, VA
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($960 - $1,170) in Elliottsburg, PA