the other morning my car died while the engine was Idling,then the lights started flickeringand it died.I took my alternator and my battery and had them testedthey said alternator was good but battery was very low, so since it was a very old battery I got a new one put it in and car works fine.now the lights are flickering again and battery light that reads volts below it comes on? can someone please help me?
flickering lights on 1998 Oldsmobile Regency
Asked by for the 1998 Oldsmobile Regency
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- My speedometer and tail lights keeps popping a 15 amp fuse. Any suggestions??
- not running smoothly
1998 Oldsmobile Regency Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($132 - $193) in Shenandoah, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Florissant, MO
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Gallitzin, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Elkridge, MD
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($571 - $658) in Bensalem, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - $358) in Stevinson, CA