I have a chevrolet captiva 2009 2.0, and a warning light started to flash yesterday. It is in the same cluster as the parking brake, glow plug, & tailgate open. It has the same coil symbol as the glowplug but with dots underneath it. I cannot find anywhere what this means. I have driven my car today, and after 2 miles the light went off.
flashing warning light on dash, similar to glow plug light bu with dots under it on 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(9)
- 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(11)
- 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls
- 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($195 - 257) in Pontiac, MO
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sedalia, OH
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($137 - 192) in Welaka, FL
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($292 - 351) in Bondsville, MA
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($289 - 348) in Lake Bluff, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($140 - 164) in Clayton, MI