i have a 2005 dodge caravan when you open the sliding doors either side the parking lights start flashing. you close the doors they stop. then late at night they start flashing again on and off threw the night. what can it be there is no alarm system or key fob for this caravan.
flashing lights on 2005 Dodge Caravan
by mickey52 in Burlington, WI on April 06, 2012
Verified for the Dodge Caravan5 reports
1 answerFebruary 18, 2009
1 answerMarch 29, 2013
1 answerOctober 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- Trying to figure out what would make my 1992DODGE VOYAGER VANS MOTOR DRAG DOWN IT WANTS TO START BUT WONT IN MY BATTERY IS FINE ANYONE WITH A CLUE
- If u disengage ur air conditioner on the van can it cause the motor not to want to turn over it u think battery is dead but in fact it's not dead
- I went to cash my check my van was running fine I came out to start it n it acted like the battery was dead so I got a jump it would try to turn over n what seem like it drained the battery instantly but there's nothing wrong with the battery
- Trans made pop sound now will not shift into high gear. Will run about 30mph but not shift up further.could this be a sensor or relay problem?
- When I try to start my van it just clicks one time and engine doesn't turn over at all. I've already checked battery terminals and replaced starter.