i have a 2005 dodge caravan when you open the sliding doors either side the parking lights start flashing. you close the doors they stop. then late at night they start flashing again on and off threw the night. what can it be there is no alarm system or key fob for this caravan.
flashing lights on 2005 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Caravan
Verified for the Dodge Caravan6 reports
Verified for the Dodge Caravan15 reports
Verified for the Dodge Caravan3 reports
1 answerFebruary 18, 2009
1 answerMarch 29, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
2005 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($320 - $451) in Union City, NJ
- EGR Valve Replacement ($190 - $266) in Guthrie, TX
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($84 - $156) in Harrah, WA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($675 - $1,422) in Dougherty, IA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($468 - $487) in Tesuque, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($899 - $959) in Park Hill, OK