The floor light and the right rear drive light will keeps flashing constantly until the battery drains. We found that taking the dimmer switch all the way down stops the floor lights from coming on but the drive lights still flashes unless we disconnect the battery. We realize that there is probably a short somewhere but we don't know where to start looking
Flashing lights on 2002 Ford Windstar
3 answersOctober 24, 2010
2 answersSeptember 07, 2009
1 answerApril 27, 2015
2 answersMarch 14, 2011
1 answerMarch 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.