About a few months ago flashing cel. came on started misfiring, I replaced the coil pack, spark plugs, & wires used the right firing sequencing. As I pulled put of my driveway my car started idling low & vibrating I got down & around the corner put it in neutral to rev it & see of something needed to be cleared. Nothing. I drove it a short distance & every time I stopped my rpm dropped, & upon take off my acceleration was slowed. The light is flashing happens 76 times in a sequence turns solid several minutes blinls again. I know 1 reason the check engine light is on is.due to a failed egr sensor. What could be wrong now?
flashing check engine light shiflashing ch on 2004 Ford Freestar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestar Questions
- keeps kicking out starter relay
- My van backfires under acceleration
- A mi ford freestar 2005 le prendio la luz check engine y se me empezo a jalonear
- How do you lock hatchback? There is no keyhole on outside of the hatchback and the power locks don't lock it
- Is the 2004 motor compatible with the 2005 ford freestar? The motor is a 4.2. It sits sideways in the van.