Someone spilled water on my center console and got on the hazard switch, which caused all the turn signals not to work. It doesn't even blink on the dash. I replaced the switch but it still doesn't work. Do you have a wiring diagram are know what the problems could be? There doesn't seem to be a fuse for the turn signals.
Flashers not working on 2005 BMW 325i
0 answersAugust 29, 2016
1 answerAugust 13, 2011
1 answerNovember 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2005 BMW 325i Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - 641) in Arkoma, OK
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,191 - 2,583) in White Horse Beach, MA
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Preston, WA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($353 - 462) in Kindred, ND
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($268 - 333) in Pryor, MT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($583 - 700) in Fallon, MT