My blinkers quit working so I purchased a new Flasher to plug in but I cannot find it under the dash.
Flasher on 1994 Buick Century
1 answerNovember 27, 2015
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
0 answersAugust 14, 2010
1 answerJuly 30, 2010
1 answerApril 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1994 Buick Century Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($182 - 253) in Cass City, MI
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 694) in Greenwich, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($197 - 536) in Big Prairie, OH
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($200 - 555) in Swanville, MN
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement ($227 - 388) in Blackstone, MA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 107) in Mansfield, MA