i replaced my battery 4 days ago. Now i find that it is flat, so i assume that it's not being charged. i need to find step by step instructions for identifying, finding, removing and fixing the alternator. I hope someone can help me! many thanx, Russo
Fixing the Alternator on 1992 Honda Prelude
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Prelude Questions
- 1999 Honda Prelude A/C Binary Switch
- Is this a low tolerance engine
- Mu heater valve is not opening, cable is position properly. What is the problem?
- Everytime it's cold outside the adjustment of the clutch is down but when it's hot outside the adjustment of my clutch is high? How to leave it in one position in any condition?
- Vibrations when car is at a stoplight
1992 Honda Prelude Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($84 - 119) in Union, WA
- Water Pump Replacement ($435 - 577) in Chiloquin, OR
- Timing Belt Replacement ($494 - 739) in San Pablo, CO
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($104 - 130) in Chadron, NE
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($341 - 386) in Richmondville, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($314 - 487) in Index, WA