I got some polish in a windshield washer nozzle and now it does not spray properly. I have worked a safety pin around the hole to clean it out with only partial success. How do I remove the nozzle to clean it?
Fix Windshield Washer Nozzle on 2005 Mercury Mariner
The hose at the back of the jet needs to be removed and compressed air blown in from both sides. Usually cleaning the small nozzle hole with a pin works but sometimes they can be stubborn to clean.
This week's top 10
2005 Mercury Mariner Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($351 - 417) in Grace, MS
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Geneva, GA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Farmington, UT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($320 - 425) in Cantrall, IL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($57 - 66) in West Point, NE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($99 - 117) in White Mountain Lake, AZ