I got some polish in a windshield washer nozzle and now it does not spray properly. I have worked a safety pin around the hole to clean it out with only partial success. How do I remove the nozzle to clean it?
Fix Windshield Washer Nozzle on 2005 Mercury Mariner
The hose at the back of the jet needs to be removed and compressed air blown in from both sides. Usually cleaning the small nozzle hole with a pin works but sometimes they can be stubborn to clean.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mariner Questions
- Had throttle position sensor changed but still hard to steer,what can I do next?
- i keep getting a message that my passanger door is adjar but its locked and shut
- Where is the alternator located on my 2005 Mercury mariner V6?
- what is going on when my car is hard to start. I have to try serveral times
- My Aux section wont work. Almost like the program has been deleted or something.
2005 Mercury Mariner Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Grace, MS
- Heater Core Replacement ($562 - 703) in Geneva, GA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Farmington, UT
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Cantrall, IL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($236 - 349) in West Point, NE
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($65 - 159) in White Mountain Lake, AZ