I have a '98 Civic with 180k miles. DTC 108 after warmup, the idle jumps around. It also seems to have some trouble coming down in rpm (parked).
Fix trouble code 108 on 1998 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1998 Honda Civic Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Portland, TX
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($112 - 179) in Monroe, NH
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($345 - 402) in Clearfield, KY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($156 - 236) in Frostproof, FL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($473 - 555) in Corbettsville, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($55 - 120) in Rappahannock Academy, VA