How do you fix the message center, all the lights went out & the speedometer stop working. ckd the fuses already but didnt help. has anyone else had this problem? Could it be a sensor or is there something else I can ck?
Fix the message center on 1999 Plymouth Prowler
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Prowler Questions
- It was working perfect then I parked it there is now reverse
- All Gage's out except voltage and tac
- Car started fine & was running, all of a sudden it stopped. Would not start
- Montana mini van, head lights,parking lights, are always on switched or not
- My tach is not working. Is there a fuse? Book says one under hood, where?