How do you fix the message center, all the lights went out & the speedometer stop working. ckd the fuses already but didnt help. has anyone else had this problem? Could it be a sensor or is there something else I can ck?
Fix the message center on 1999 Plymouth Prowler
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Prowler Questions
- The fuel gauge, speedometer, temp gauge and oil gauge not working. Any ideas?
- It was working perfect then I parked it there is now reverse
- All Gage's out except voltage and tac
- Car started fine & was running, all of a sudden it stopped. Would not start
- Montana mini van, head lights,parking lights, are always on switched or not
1999 Plymouth Prowler Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Clifton, CO
- Water Pump Replacement ($324 - 445) in Menemsha, MA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($396 - 1,065) in Ojibwa, WI
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Terry, MT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($52 - 65) in Marcellus, MI
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Albright, WV