how to change a starter
fix it on 1990 Mazda 626
Verified for the Mazda 6266 reports
Verified for the Mazda 62626 reports
Verified for the Mazda 62612 reports
Verified for the Mazda 62611 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- periodically, like once a day, when I take off from a stop light, the car will n
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
1990 Mazda 626 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Pitman, NJ
- AC Condenser Replacement ($325 - $459) in Casstown, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($113 - $190) in Edwardsville, KS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - $46) in Anderson, IN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($185 - $451) in Ghent, MN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($132 - $189) in Notre Dame, IN