Today changed blown fuse for interier lights & radio, started car closed door ( by now the automatic seat belt shouldve harnessed over my shouider, but did not) checked all fuses & relays
fix fuse nowatic front seat belt wont work on 1994 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1994 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($399 - 556) in Hillsdale, NJ
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($291 - 486) in Erin, NY
- 108,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Basile, LA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($85 - 114) in Ojo Feliz, NM
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Nehawka, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($274 - 296) in Warren, OR