Today changed blown fuse for interier lights & radio, started car closed door ( by now the automatic seat belt shouldve harnessed over my shouider, but did not) checked all fuses & relays
fix fuse nowatic front seat belt wont work on 1994 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1994 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($120 - 176) in Hillsdale, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($181 - 246) in Erin, NY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($260 - 452) in Basile, LA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($108 - 170) in Ojo Feliz, NM
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Nehawka, NE
- Battery Cable Replacement ($42 - 90) in Warren, OR