I have a 2011 Maxima with 15000 miles on it. I purchased it brand new with 41 miles. When the road is wet(any at all) my car consistantly fishtails. I have new tires so I wouldnt think that is the problem. It does it so badly that I am affraid to drive it unless its a sunny day and I paid 32000.00 cash for this car it shouldnt be doing this. Anyone have a clue
Fishtailing on 2011 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.