we have received different firing code and we changed it and have the same problems they gave us 1 3 5 2 4 6 now 1 5 3 6 2 4 we havent try this one yet we want to be sure its been a nightmare
firing order on 1997 Volkswagen EuroVan
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen EuroVan Questions
- 1997 vw eurovan abs light on
- why do I not have get up and go when I put the gas pedal all the way down
- Is this the same engine 2.5L as the 2.5L in the Rialta?
- Driving along all of a sudden , car not in gear, I give it has , no power .
- On hot days the engine will barely come back on after stopping for gas.
1997 Volkswagen EuroVan Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in West Point, KY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($318 - $441) in Lonoke, AR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - $143) in East Glastonbury, CT
- Alternator Replacement ($414 - $569) in Rockville, NE
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($333 - $447) in Clifton, OH
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($169 - $331) in Roy, MT