What fixes are available?? I have been told that Ford had/has a repair kit for such a problem--sounds like Ford has been dealing with this issue for some time.
Firewall fatigue/tear around clutch master cylinder mounting base. on 1991 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1991 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Trimble, OH
- Maintenance I ($53 - 95) in Chandler, OK
- 112,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Dollar Bay, MI
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 316) in Delmar, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($251 - 273) in Fairplay, CO
- Window Switch Replacement ($157 - 170) in Pottersville, MO