What fixes are available?? I have been told that Ford had/has a repair kit for such a problem--sounds like Ford has been dealing with this issue for some time.
Firewall fatigue/tear around clutch master cylinder mounting base. on 1991 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch