What fixes are available?? I have been told that Ford had/has a repair kit for such a problem--sounds like Ford has been dealing with this issue for some time.
Firewall fatigue/tear around clutch master cylinder mounting base. on 1991 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I installed a heater valve in my ford ranger with a 4.0 and now it overheats
- Where to take the vehicle for body damage? And also need to get the best price
- error code read #2 spark plug or wire needed to replaced, no improvement
- Overdrivelightblinksandnowafter3weeks transmissionisslowtoshiftorhardshift
- Where is air door actuator located & do I need any special tools to replace it ?