Wich Is cylender #2 is it in front bank or rear bank and what is the fireing order
fireing order on 2001 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerFebruary 26, 2011
1 answerSeptember 01, 2010
1 answerFebruary 19, 2011
2 answersMay 14, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2001 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Thedford, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,374 - 1,828) in Milton, KY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Elk River, MN
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($204 - 260) in Nelson, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($177 - 414) in Rarden, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($61 - 78) in Fisherville, KY