finding parts on 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser

I need driver side door and front bumper trim pieces (black plastic guards). Also a drivers side turning lense, and emblem/lettering for both fender badges. Thank you. james O'Malley 949-422-3818

by in Silverado, CA on January 23, 2011
2 answers
ANSWER by on January 23, 2011
All the parts should be available at the dealer new but would be costly. Call local wrecking yards first to save shipping and freight. When trying to locate or find second hand parts, the best way post a request to many wrecking yards at the same time is to Google the words "wrecking yard parts" or "used auto parts" if you want to be a little more specific enter the manufacturer of your vehicle example "Toyota used parts". May links appear that allow you to enter the details of your vehicle and the parts you are looking for. This request is then sent out to thousands of wrecking yards through out the country and they then send you an email or give you a call with the price and availability of the part. it is the wrecking yard that pays a small commission for the service.
ANSWER by on January 24, 2011
You may want to try a body shop for these parts/installation. We are recommending Santa Margarita Auto Body (949) 589-2000
Related Items:
The car will take itself up to 35 without me touching the accelerator. I can rejigger the idle setting by switching from drive to neutral while stopped waiting a few seconds, hearing the engine slo...
Does anyone know what ac compressors work with this model, I need one bad and can't seem to find one I can afford.
Recently the rear wagon door latch started cycling when the car was in Park or Neutral and the remote door control quit working. My mechanic disconnected the rear latch control. Was told that the u...
need to know where part goes electrion switch goes suppose to be on steering colum cant find

Related Content