To verify that my disappearing ATF (no visible leaks) is getting into the final drive I have to check the final drive oil level but the manual doesn't indicate where the inspection port is. Where is it?
Final drive oil port? on 1991 Volkswagen Vanagon
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Vanagon Questions
- Why do I get a Rattling noise from transmission when i release the clutch.
- My 1985 Vanagon has a leaky roof vent---any suggestions? It accumulates water
- Does 1990 VW vanagon has a mechanical or a hydraulic clutch?
- What would cause gas mileage to drop drastically after putting in a rebuilt eng?
- when I press the clutch pedal there is noise, what is wrong with the clutch?