FIAT 500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your FIAT 500
- My Abarth revs really fast when I put it I. Reverse W/O using gas anyone ? Same
- I need a timing chain for a 1926 fiat 501 torpedo. Could you repair that?
- synthetic gas or natural gas replacement for oil change for a FIAT. what is a fair price for an oil change at 40,000 and what is a good maintenance schedule. thanks The Smith Family
- AC is working quite ok but when ac switch on engine check light start glowing
- after battery change fiat palio 1.2 (2002) starts and stalls
FIAT 500 Questions
Is that repairable or could you point me in the right direction to buy a new one
the smith family at email@example.com 11/12/2014
FIAT 500 Recalls
The automatic transmission may unexpectedly shift into neutral while driving. Dealers will reprogram the EVCU free of charge to resolve the concern.
Certain vehicles were assembled with contaminated brake fluid and may experience a degradation of the sealing components within the brake system. This could lead to a loss of braking ability, increasing the risk of a crash. To address this problem, dealers will replace all of the brake components that come in contact with the brake fluid.