FIAT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your FIAT
- AC is working quite ok but when ac switch on engine check light start glowing
- after battery change fiat palio 1.2 (2002) starts and stalls
- Can error code 120 and 351 be caused by a faulty or broken electronic(carb)choke
- Temp light coming on too early...engine barely warm
- Two issues surfaced recently. One, the fuel gauge and tire pressure system.
Certain vehicles were assembled with contaminated brake fluid and may experience a degradation of the sealing components within the brake system. This could lead to a loss of braking ability, increasing the risk of a crash. To address this problem, dealers will replace all of the brake components that come in contact with the brake fluid.