FIAT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your FIAT
- I need a timing chain for a 1926 fiat 501 torpedo. Could you repair that?
- synthetic gas or natural gas replacement for oil change for a FIAT. what is a fair price for an oil change at 40,000 and what is a good maintenance schedule. thanks The Smith Family
- Is the water pump in the 2015 Fiat Abarth plastic or metal? Are there 2 pumps?
- AC is working quite ok but when ac switch on engine check light start glowing
- after battery change fiat palio 1.2 (2002) starts and stalls
Is that repairable or could you point me in the right direction to buy a new one
the smith family at firstname.lastname@example.org 11/12/2014
Certain vehicles were assembled with contaminated brake fluid and may experience a degradation of the sealing components within the brake system. This could lead to a loss of braking ability, increasing the risk of a crash. To address this problem, dealers will replace all of the brake components that come in contact with the brake fluid.